|Important Notice: With
the recent bid for Pizza.com for 2.4 million USD, AboutPizza.com has
received a number of visitors
to this site interested in its status and relation to Pizza.com. AboutPizza.com
is completely seperate from Pizza.com and has not been up for auction for
some time. The site owner will still
entertain prospective buyers for this domain however no immediate plans
have been made to sell or transfer this site. For questions about this
site or its market status, please contact the site owner through the contact
Food Resources on the Web
Food Services & Supplies
- Serv-U Online Purchase quality bar stools, restaurant equipment, restaurant supply, bar equipment and bar supplies. All in stock restaurant supplies and restaurant furniture ship within 24 business hours.
Food Related Links
- The Herb Spiral Provides advice of the culinary use of herbs in cuisine (amongst other things)
- City Waiter online ordering Restaurant Offers ordering & marketing for restaurants which includes print and online menus, restaurant web sites, and more.
- Culinary Schools directory of culinary schools
- Epicurean Foods International Creating quality Canadian gourmet foods and gift baskets for gourmet chefs around the world. Pasta sauces, teas, fine chocolate gifts and more.
- Food and Drink E-cards from 123greetings.com Send these lovely food and drink greeting cards to your loved ones Free!!
- Cooking Schools Online Lists cooking schools and culinary arts programs throughout the U.S. as well as food service industry news and resources.
- InsaneChicken Your specialty store for hot sauce, bbq sauce, salsa and gifts.
- Lychees Online Get a free Lychee Idea Kit, and browse dozens of lychee articles, recipes and photos, expert advice on lychee fruit and growing lychee trees, PLUS a Lychee Store offering fresh lychee fruit, lychee trees and other hard-to-find lychee products.
- Mother Teresa's Fine Foods Offers low salt, low fat, no cholesterol authentic italian food products including, spicy pasta sauce, marinara sauces, caponata, balsamic dipping sauce, marinated garlic, giardeniera, chili peppers, gift baskets and more.
- Seafood Aficionado Online Seafood Market Place. Fresh seafood delivered to your door. Selection of fresh fish, live Maine lobster, crab, shellfish and more. Please take a look at our popular packages. Great gift ideas.
- Food.com The food mega-site with recipes, articles and everything else you can imagine. Highly Recommended!
- FoodWeb Features readers' recipes, original articles about food, wine, recipes, book reviews, cooking tips, and product reviews.
- Gourmet Food and Wine Online Gourmet food, fine wines and accessories, unique gifts and gift baskets.
- Gourmet Thai satay marinade does not contain peanuts. It is freshly prepared from a blend of spices which are roasted and freshly grounded before adding them to fresh herbs.
- GourmetTime.Com This site offers gourmet and specialty recipes of all kinds. We also have information on cooking, foods, and herbs. We link to feature natural and organic food products, too!
- Kitchen-Dinnerware.com Find shopping tips on dinnerware and kitchen appliances.
- Kitchen Link A Guide to food, cooking, and recipe related web sites.
- Doctor Gourmet Your prescription for eating well. Recipes, news, tips, techniques, food ratings, links and information to help you eat well and eat healthy.
- Relunctant Gourmet, The A cooking guide site for the beginning home cook. Quick and easy recipes, techniques, tips and equipment to use.
- Cookery course at Casa Ombuto in spectacular Tusca Learn to cook authentic Italian dishes in Tuscany in an informal and friendly environment where you will learn the passion of the Italian kitchen and have fun doing it. A comprehensive hands-on cookery course given by Carla and Michele who will teach you to make splendid Italian 4 course dinners.
- 4 Career Training - Culinary Schools Find cooking colleges across the US and Canada with 4 Career Training.
- Allrecipes.com The Internet's favorite source for recipes!
- HOW-Recipes Recipe exchange for people who follow the HOW plan of eating for compulsive overeaters. No sugar, no flour-focus on healthy, whole foods.
- Susan's Argentinean Recipes A personal collection of recipes from Argentina
- thefoodweb.com on-line recipe book - hundreds of international recipes, places to stay and places to eat.
- Battered Sausage Get free British focused printer-friendly recipes.
- Casa Fiesta Find educational information on Mexican Food and convenient recipes that illustrate fun and lively flavor of Tex-Mex and Authentic Mexican cooking.
- Chopstix Chinese recipes and culture; everything you want to know about Chinese cooking, including access to over 4000 recipes.
- GreekCusine.com Traditional Greek food recipes and dining guide for the whole family. Highly Recommended!
- Hair of the Ferret Gourmet Salsa You will be SHOCKED AND AMAZED how fresh our Salsa tastes!" Hair of the Ferret Gourmet Salsa is the Perfect Dip for your Chip! Once you taste it, you'll never go back to your old brand! WIN FREE SALSA!
- Indian Food Guide Indian recipes and information by chef Sanjeev Kapoor.
- Intemperantia - European Designer Chocolates Intemperantia chocolates specializes in premier Swiss pralines, truffles and other chocolate specialties from Europe. No preservatives, organic line of truffles and European specialties never seen here in the US.
- Mangiare Bene Genuine Italian cooking from basic rules to sophisticated simplicity. Features Great Chefs from Italy's best restaurants, plus tips, etiquette, aphrodisiac delights, dishes from great movies and books, heritage and regional specialties.
- Soul Food Cookbook Collection of Recipes celebrating the great taste of soul food. Recipes from the Black/African American, Jamaican and Caribbean cultures.
- ThaiTable.com Learn Thai Cooking from this comprehensive cooking site with tips and techniques, recipes, ingredient descriptions, background articles, and list of local markets and restaurants.
- Brewed Awakening Provides information to help you enjoy coffee, including history, term definitions, and recipes.
- WineToday.com Source for wine information, wine reviews and wineries from France, California, Australia, Italy and more, with thousands of wine ratings, wine news and wine events worldwide.
- TeaLand.com Herbal tea, traditional tea and medicinal tea. Tea recipes, tea history, and tea FAQs.