Easy Square Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza Kristy Allison
- (10 oz.) can Refrigerated Pizza Crust (check your grocery store)
- 2/3 cup of Spaghetti Sauce
- 20 to 30 Pepperoni Slices
- 6 ounce can of sliced mushroom
- 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tsp. Butter or Margarine
Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Butter a 12- inch cookie sheet. Unroll dough onto sheet and press the dough into the corners. Bake for 7 minutes. Pour and spread sauce over crust then spread cheese, mushrooms and pepperoni. Put back into oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.